If you could only pack 5 things for your next trip, what would they be?
1. The books I was currently reading at the time, and maybe a little Hemingway to balance it out
2. Easy pants, like some from Blue Blue Japan
3. Birkenstocks, and socks to go with
4. My favorite camo Chimala chore coat
5. Embryolisse moisturizer from France because you gotta keep glowing!
Where would you travel to next?
London probably, to pop into all of their AMAZING independent bookstores.
In one sentence, how would you describe your thought process to packing.
"Can I take up this much space with books and still have room for everything else?"