If you could only pack 5 things for your next trip, what would they be?
1. My favorite Acne Pistol Boots, because they're perfect, and I think every gal needs a pair of black ones.
2. My Mansur Gavriel tote is the best bag I've ever owned. Extremely roomy and perfect for travel.
3. I wear my trusty, lucky scarf from No. 6 all the time, especially when the wind picks up in SF. It comes in handy for travel.
4. I would also pack a pair of black skinny jeans by Frame Denim, because they fit well and are very comfortable.
5. Lastly, I'll pack my Leonard illesteva sunglasses for a sunny day of travel.
Where would you travel to next?
I would love to travel to Japan next. Experience the culture, take long walks, a thousand photos, and eat everything.
In one sentence, how would you describe your thought process to packing.
Pack what can be worn the most in any situation and give character to new pieces that need some love.