If you could only pack 5 things for your next trip, what would they be?
1. My dad's silver Omega watch (his wedding gift from when my parents go married).
2. Tan espadrille flats I bought for 5 euros in Madrid.
3. Origins CC cream for skin protection and even skin tone.
4. Kiehl's Sunflower Conditioner to avoid using generic conditioners.
5. Orange elephant pattern embroidered zip pouch from Thailand to hold change, bills and lip balm.
Where would you travel to next?
In one sentence, how would you describe your thought process to packing.
Best time to experiment with things in my closet I don't normally wear, and trial new outfits!