If you could only pack 5 things for your next trip, what would they be?
When I travel I like to have a uniform, unless I know I have a special event where lets say I need a suit or something formal, I usual bring the following.
1. Uniqlo pocket tees - and a lot of them if I could. In black or white.
2. Naked and Famous selvedge, in weird guy fit.
3. Thatcher Warby Parker Sunglasses in black.
4. All white leather Chuck Taylor Converse, high tops.
5. Field notes. Gotta keep track.
Where would you travel to next?
Tokyo has been on my mind a lot lately, and I just read this great piece on Rotterdam... it's hard to pick.
In one sentence, how would you describe your thought process to packing.
How can I avoid having to check a bag?