If you could only pack 5 things for your next trip, what would they be?
1. I would try to keep things flexible with a timeless look. My default shoes are my Redwing boots. They are versatile and tough enough to take me from hiking trails to city trekking.
2. Paired with a nice pair of dark wash jeans, Levi's 510.
3. A good basic tee from Everlane, I feel like I could be comfortable anywhere.
4. Finish the look with my favorite Tissot watch.
5. A snap happy Canon 5D MkII.
Where would you travel to next?
Although summer is around the corner and I've got sunny beaches on the mind, I really want to travel Europe by train. Spend a few weeks hopping from country to country finding new adventures along the way.
In one sentence, how would you describe your thought process to packing.
When traveling, I hate to check luggage so I alway try to pack everything into a medium size duffel (like the Everlane Weekender).